About The Drum
The Drum is Wembley's premier conference and events venue.
Set in the heart of thriving Wembley Park, London, The Drum offers excellent facilities catering for a wide-range of functions from a small meeting for 10, to an extravagant event for over 850.
Whether you’re looking to host a meeting, corporate event, wedding, banquet, celebration, need a party hall or a filming location – The Drum Wembley can accommodate your request.
The Drum Wembley highlights
- Six stunning modern-contemporary flexible events spaces
- Experienced Conference and Events Team with over 25 years’ experience
- All spaces within The Drum benefit from natural daylight
- 80 on-site parking spaces (subject to availability)
- Over 3,000 parking spaces within a 10 minute walk
- Only 20 minutes from central London
- Hundreds of quality hotel rooms all within a 5-minute walk
- In-house AV Team
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dedicated Events and Operations Team
- Onsite caterers
- Licensed bar
- 45 Minutes from Heathrow and 45 from London City airports
- 20 Minutes from the M25, A1 and only 10 minutes from the A406 main roads
- A wide range of trendy restaurants, shops and entertainment venues just a moments’ walk away
The Drum is located in the Brent Civic Centre and is officially recognised as being one of the most environmentally friendly public sector buildings in the UK.
The building received an outstanding BREEAM accreditation when it opened in 2013.
All of our conference stationery including pens, notebook and coasters are responsibly sourced to minimise environmental impact.
Further information about the sustainable elements of the Civic Centre is available on the Brent Council website.
Getting to The Drum Wembley
The Drum is just five minutes’ walk from Wembley Park Tube Station, which is serviced by the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines and is in Zone 4. Wembley Stadium is also 5 minute's walk and services operate from this station to Marylebone with Chiltern Railways.
- Kings Cross 24 minutes
- Paddington 21 minutes
- Marylebone 18 minutes
- Vitoria 27 minutes
- Waterloo 22 minutes